I got tested for COVID-19 on Thursday, August 6, 2020. I got a call on Saturday, August 8 with the news that I was positive. My husband and my children tested on Monday, August 10 2020 and on Wednesday, August 12 we got the call that my husband and my 12 year old daughter were positive as well.
I just wanted to share our symptoms and some of my thoughts on the virus.
My daughter so far only has a sore throat and a slight cough, NO FEVER.
The reason I got tested was because I had slight chest pains, a cough, and an itchy throat. NO FEVER.
Throughout this sickness, my husband and myself have experienced:
- Extreme Fatigue – it’s constantly like we haven’t slept in days although we get plenty of sleep.
- Chest pains
- Heaviness – Like we’re wading through water when we try to walk
- Sore throat – like hot coals are touching our throat
- Anxiety – I normally struggle with anxiety, so it makes sense that I would be dealing with it now. This is a scary time and a scary situation. It only makes sense.
- Eye soreness – at the beginning it hurt to move our eyes, to look around
- STILL NO FEVER
My aunt passed away 2 days ago from this virus. She spent a total of 6 days in the hospital before it took her.
A friend of our family is currently in the hospital now battling side effects from this virus
If you aren’t taking this seriously, please start now. This isn’t a game. This isn’t a joke. This is real. This is dangerous.
If you are currently battling this virus, or have a family member that is going through this. Please know that my family and myself are praying for you every step of the way.
If you think you may have this virus, go get tested and quarantine at home to make sure no one else gets sick.
Talk to you soon,